Well here we are, the new year has begun and with that we are about 6 or so weeks away from launching the guild on a public side of things, where we can go into full bore recruitment swing.
Quite a bit has been done over the break, which is rather impressive in all respects. We have a bunch more to do, but a pretty solid battle plan has been formulated and as much as I wanted to do a guild meeting on New Year’s, well…those who heard me in Discord will tell ya that my voice is shot to hell.
So, I figured that at the least I could type it out and post it right on the front page as to what our battle-plan is.
Here we go:
- Parthenon of the Gods for Tal’Vodin: They literally make up the backbone of the guild IC/RP-wise, so that NEEDS to be a priority. As such, I went from thinking that 5 people working to build/create/write out the Gods, to now 3…to hopefully expedite the creation of them has been put into effect. So, Shadow, Sobrik and Briela are the 3 that I think will work together with similar mindsets to bust those out.
- Ambassadors: Ok, this is where things get rather interesting. Those that have been around me long enough know that I TRY to blend IC and OOC in certain aspects of guild/members when possible. I do that because I’ve found that generally people who RP their characters a certain way, end up being along the same IRL. Ambassadors, are one of those roles, where social butterflies…are social butterflies. So, with Ambassadors here is the IC responsibilities for them:
IC’ly: Be HEAVILY INVOLVED in community RP events, to get the Tal’ Vodin name out there/known. Gather Intel SECRETLY, IC’ly to be utilized for IC-Raiding of the guild. In that, we are from the coast, so we do not know “much” about what is happening/going on inland. Ambassadors can bring that info quite nicely and that is a way to generate RP-Hooks. When people IC, ask about Tal’ Vodin…the Ambassador explains what we are…what we do and that we are NOT the sweet and caring types.
OOC’ly: Be HEAVILY active on any/all ESO forums, to get/keep a solid pulse on the ESO community, see what is up/down and all that fun stuff. Recruitment on Forums, explaining to people that ask about the guild what it is about, how it is unique. Basically…you ARE the ones that sell our guild.
Karivishal is the first one that pops up in mind for such a role, if others desire to join her, please speak up and we can get ya involved.
- RP-Arcs: I know that Sono/Xirix is always a RP-Arc creator, hey…the guy flourishes in it. I don’t and won’t ask him…cause it is Xirix, so I know that is what he will end up doin’ naturally. I also suspect that Fero will be joining him in creating RP-Arcs for the guild. There are other people for sure that off the top of my head will end up throwin’ their hats in the ring and ya guys know me, “Don’t talk about doin’ stuff…just DO IT!”
- PvP: Well, let’s not kid ourselves, we KNOW who will end up bustin’ out the PvP’ige…Shadow. Will there be others to join in on that with him? Shit…of course there will be.
- Website Artwork/design: Briela has already gutted the forum and that has helped immensely, not to mention bustin’ out the more of an ESO look on the forum as well. I suspect that there will only be MOAR bits and pieces to the forum that will end up being done.
- Crafting: Ok…Crafting in ESO…it rather intense and damned solid, I suspect that Phoenix/Ramellan will end up bein’ big on that, so if ya wanna get in on that, make certain that ya speak up as well.
- Tal'Vodin Heraldry: http://www.gfcguild.com/forum/m/5480960/viewthread/29184542-tal-vodin-heraldry/post/last#last Get on that page, start figuring out/designing somethin' folks. We can do so...so, let's do it! I am the LEAST creative type on that kinda stuff, so yeah...I'm lookin' to YOU guys to design something that looks glorious. :)
We have quite a bit to do, but honestly…we are lookin’ good, IMO. Keep on the stuff that ya are best at and those that are looking for stuff to do for the guild…simply chat with me/your guild members and we can get ya active on it.
I will get an Island Manor House when it launches in February. It will be used as the Guild RP Land/House, until official ESO Guild Halls go live. I will give ALL guild members FULL access to it and those that are big in decorating…will get full rights to make it look appropriate to the guild.
Any friends of yours that ya wanna get in on the guild, I highly recommend that ya do it, prior to the “Official” Recruitment drive, this way they can get in and be, more of an…old-guard member, which will give them more ability to sink their teeth into the guild, get adjusted and assimilate our unique guild approach. The guild prior to official recruitment, I honestly will look at, as the Leaders of the guild. The ones that ALL guild members will look to for questions, advice, RP…pretty much everything, so be prepared for what is to come.